The mothers of the Mothers Board are highly respected, seasoned women of God who help support our Bishop’s vision for the growth and development of younger women in the church. They are guided by the Word of God and sound doctrine as outlined in Titus, chapters 1, 2 & 3. These mothers were appointed by our Bishop. Their spiritual duties and leadership responsibilities are as follows:
- Pray for the salvation of mankind, leading the unsaved to Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and being examples for other women to follow.
- Pray for our pastor, leaders, members, and for Freedom Temple ministries.
- Teach the younger women the ways of the Lord, and be a good example to others (Titus 2:3–8)
- Set up and assist with Communion.
- Assist, support, and advise the women’s ministry.
(President, Mother Thelma Greenleaf)